Just like we did in 2019, The Whisky List Monthly Whisky Bottle Giveaway is back for 2020. However, we thought we'd kick of the new year with something very close to our hearts. Rather than just give a bottle or two away, we've decided for January's giveaway to hold a raffle in support of the recent bushfires devastating Australia.
The raffle was created to raise funds for those currently impacted by the bushfire crisis currently going on in Australia. The Whisky List and a number of our friends have generously donated some whiskies. Like always it's super easy to enter and with each ticket purchased, you go into the running to win one of these 11 bottles of whisky.
Each raffle ticket is $5. You can enter as many times as you like.
The Whisky List will be splitting the proceeds raised 50/50 between Wildlife Victoria and MySister'sKeeper (who is crowd sourcing organising better quality masks for volunteer firefighters).
100% of proceeds (less automatically deducted payment gateway fee) will be donated to these great causes.
Laphroaig 25 (2013 UK Edition)
Ardbeg 19 Traigh Bhan
Jenny Suniati (Wine Providore)
The Whisky Show
The List Distillery Classic Series
Whisky Galore Australia
Glendronach 1993 26yo Cask #392
The Whisky List
Raffle Terms & Conditions
- The raffle closes 11:59pm on Saturday 1st February 2020
- There is a total 5 prizes available, winning order will be determined by bottle RRP value
- Winner(s) will be notified shortly after by email
- Entrants MUST be 18 years old and above only. Alcohol consumption must be done responsibly Drinkwise.org.au
- Selected winner(s) will have 24 hours to claim their prize before another winner is drawn.
- All countries can purchase a raffle ticket, prizes can only be shipped to Australian and New Zealand postal addresses.
- Due to NSW Fair Trading Rules, this raffle is capped at $29,995. If limit is reached, raffle will close and winners will be selected
- As this raffle is reward-based, unfortunately donations are not tax deductible.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.